[AT] I met George, Walt and Frank on line..........

Tim Nobles tnobles at netsync.net
Sun Jun 3 14:48:28 PDT 2012

    I just lurk now adays, but years ago when I was just starting with
tractors and was searching the web for tractor info and I found a chat on I
believe was the Farm Journal.  Also new to computers I met three fellows;
George Willer, Walt Handley and Frank Gre.......(from Montana....sorry
Frank, I know you lurk also and can't remember how to spell your last name).
I was wet behind the ears and these three ATIS members really made me feel
welcomed.  I finally met George when I made it to Portland one year.  What a
knowledable guy and so willing to listen and share.  Sure brings back
pleasant memories.  Sure will be missed.

Tim Nobles
South Dayton, NY