[AT] Our little secret

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jun 3 10:47:44 PDT 2012

Oh Ivan I'm sorry!  I sometimes read too hurriedly and totally missed that.
That's what happens when you get more e-mail than you have time.
My apologies to you and everyone else.  Regardless who it was you do
everyone a good turn when you help others out in their time of need.
If all of us did more of that we wouldn't "need" such a large and intrusive
government.

Charlie