[AJD] John Deere Model A problem

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 11:24:35 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,
I am new to the list.
I have a 1936 John Deere unstyled A with hand start.
For some odd reason when I start the engine and run it, there is a
bunch of soot that flies out of the exhaust pipe.
I talked to a few people, and they said that a valve in the engine
might not be working properly, but it was still ok to drive it.
Does anyone have any other ideas as to why this might be happening,
and what I can do to fix it?
I don't want to tair the whole engine apart if I don't have to.
Thanks for any help.
Regards,
Tyler

--
Check out my youtube channel, and spread the word!
http://www.youtube.com/tylerthetechy/