[Farmall] Unsubscribe

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Sat Jun 2 20:12:59 PDT 2012

First off, keep in mind that I am not the administrator.  I'm just another
person that signed up, same as you did.  I don't have any special authority
over the list.  As I pointed out earlier, I don't have your password.  You
have your password.  You can do things to your subscription that I cannot.
Also, I don't know but strongly suspect that unsubscribing is a two step
process.  Even if I initiate deleting you, the result would probably be no
more than the system sending you an email with instructions you would need
to follow before you are actually removed from the system.  I doubt I could
figure out a way to do step two for you.

If I unsubscribed myself I would then know if it is a two step process.  I
am not about to do that just to find out.

Have you tried sending an email to mailman-owner at lists.antique-tractor.com?
I'm sure he can remove you from the list if you ask.
Jim