[AT] New I-Pad For Portland

Mike Reggie mrreg_99 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 22:02:40 PDT 2012

    Hi Larry,    I would like to know if it would be possible for me to get a copy of those 34,000 pages of Power King literature? I would be happy to pay for a thumb drive or whatever type of drive etc. that would work plus postage and any other fees you would like.  I didn't even realize that much information existed on Power Kings!      Thanks ............ Mike