[AT] Are we alive?

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 10:45:03 PDT 2012

There was a little fog but not much. Too bad I put the corn on the barbecue
Friday night (with the husk on and tinfoil over it). Guess we need to have
leftovers of those again today. They get sweeter the second time around;
almost like candy if you have good corn (and this is good corn!).

Got me hungry thinking about it Dean! I have an elk steak to go with it
somewhere too.  :)

Ken in AZ