[AT] Auction question

Roebersauctions at aol.com Roebersauctions at aol.com
Mon Jul 30 17:31:03 PDT 2012

Sorry that I didn't mention that, Yes, if no one bids on the whole package
then it sells to the bidders that are holding the bid. As for the
Auctioneer  asking what he's selling, I would just say that we don't know every thing
what  we sell, if I find something while setting up the auction I will try
to find  someone that can tell me what I'm selling. Ernie

In a message dated 7/30/2012 12:18:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,