[AT] Carb and mag?

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 17:22:01 PDT 2012

Hello folks,
Sorry to keep asking so many questions!
Saturday night, I gave some folks a hayrack ride using my 36 JD A.
However, I started going up this huge hill, and the sucker died,
pulling it to much.
My grandfather said that he thinks the magneto is adjusted wrong, and
the engine isn't getting enough gasoline.
Does anyone know what the correct magneto and carb adjustments are for
a 36 JD A?
Also, my grandfather informed me that if I had grafite spark plugs,
that could be the problem.
How can I tell if the spark plugs are grafite or wire?
The next day I took the JD A out, it sounded great until the end.
Thanks for any help.
Take Care,
Tyler

--
Check out my youtube channel, and spread the word!
http://www.youtube.com/tylerthetechy/