[AT] Question

Ben Wagner supera1948 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 15:26:39 PDT 2012

What type of liner did the radiator shop use?  I would call the company
that created it and (1) complain loudly and (2) find out something that
will dissolve it.  If you complain loud enough, they might even send you
the dissolving solution free.  Who knows!

I had the same trouble with an Eastwood liner.  Never again. Actually,
in my situation, it did not even seal the pin hole leak I bought the
liner.  I know I did the procedure correctly, much to Eastwood's
chagrin.  I had to have the leak welded, and the heat destroyed the
liner.  It was blistered, and charred, and disintegrating.

I called Eastwood to complain and get assistance.  They were very kind,
although assuming I did something wrong of course.

Ben Wagner