[Farmall] flail mower

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Jul 28 05:36:06 PDT 2012

By the way, I also have a Mott 5' pull-behind flail mower. It doesn't
get much use these days, but when I do use it, it works very well.
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/other_machinery/msloane_av.html>

The biggest issue is that it is not easy/convenient to adjust the height
of the cut. I have been thinking about replacing the crank/screw height
arrangement with a remote hydraulic cylinder to use it with my Farmall
340, but I never got a round tuit.

Mike