[Farmall] flail mower

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Jul 28 04:07:54 PDT 2012

Most of the older flail mowers were made by Mott (which is now part of
the Alamo Group and very difficult to deal with). Often, Mott would make
the mower for a tractor company and paint it the company colors. Any
tractor implement dealer or commercial/government landscaping equipment
dealer who handles Alamo can probably help you out, but expect to pay
top dollar for the knives. The folks that Jim Becker referred you to are
much better to deal with and more reasonably priced.

As far as NJ dealers, you might want to try Storr Tractor in Somerville
<www.storrtractor.com>. Also Cherry Valley Tractor in Marlton
<http://www.cherryvalleytractor.com/>

Mike