[Farmall] flail mower

Bob Schleyer madmapper2 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 27 20:36:59 PDT 2012

I have a Mott Mower D-9 Flail Mower, sometime called a Hammer Knife mower. I
run this under my 1950 Farmall Cub Tractor and it does a great job. You have
to realize that this type mower is strictly a field mower and not
recommended for brush. I get all my knives at R&R Products.com. They have
everything you will need and good prices
If you need more info call me @ 215-768-4502
Bob