[AT] Zenith Stuck Jet Removal

Will Powell william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Fri Jul 27 03:27:28 PDT 2012

I use a little heat and then get a sharp screwdriver and either tap a new slot with a hammer on the screw driver or use the edge and tap it on the edges to loosen it.

I've removed jets from old Honda and Yamaha Motorcycle carbs. Some carbs were so bad there was no way I would ever get them out without heat. I would torch them up until the varnish started oozing out of the jet holes. It was either take a chance heating them up or just throw them out.