[AT] Zenith Stuck Jet Removal

Ben Wagner supera1948 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 05:37:48 PDT 2012

Will, I am in the same boat you were with the chance of heating or the
chance of chucking the carb.  I can get a new Zenith for about $300 some
including the markup for the customer, while even including my labor it
will probably save the customer a hundred or so to rebuild it.
Thankfully I have the backup plan if something goes wrong.

Ben Wagner