[AT] Three Point Backhoe

Bruce Moden brucemoden at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 07:13:27 PDT 2012

I owned a Long Deisel 36 hp tractor that I purchased new & a Long 3 point backhoe with a 16' reach & 8' digging depth & a 16 in bucket- way too much for that tractor, worked fine but after a few years of occasional work the bolts on the top of the tractor rear end (under the seat) loosened  up & stripped.  Anything less than 50 hp, get a small hoe or you stress the tractor tooo much.
Bruce