[AT] Re Driving to Unionville Missouri

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Tue Jul 24 11:08:56 PDT 2012

You mean Google Earth is wrong again?  I have entered known street addresses into it, and had the program identify places that were several miles away from the real target.  It makes you wonder about our military guiding drones into remote areas from the comfort of their air-conditioned offices that are half a world removed.

Larry