[AT] SHOW THIS WEEKEND AT CARNATION WA.

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Sun Jul 22 08:32:53 PDT 2012

We went it was not the show I was thinking of just outside of Monroe.  What
is that one called and when does it go?  We had been to this one at
Carnation a few years back it has not grown any.  Looking forward to Brooks
next weekend we will be going down for Saturday.  We haven't been to Brooks
for a few years also.  Now that I have retired I hope to make a lot more of
them.  Brooks next weekend and Lynden the following.

Bruce Fallon
Langley, WA 98260