[Farmall] '53

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 05:15:06 PDT 2012

In both of the cases they tried changing the thermostat and did everthing else before they changed the water pump.
I do not know why the first one was bad but on the second one my other friend noticed the impeller was moved on the shaft and that was the only thing different about it.
In both cases after changing the pumps they had no more problems with overheating.
YMMV
Alan in Michigan