[AT] OT Milk pallet or whatever you call it

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 13:50:59 PDT 2012

Well as I told a friend of ours that stopped by to watch and chat when I
helped the neighbour pouring a slab for his sawmill. "Welcome to Rödja the
two household village with two village idiot, One who built the last milk
stand and one who builds the last saw mill powered by a hit'n miss engine"

Mattias