[Farmall] '53

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 19:29:45 PDT 2012

After you verify adequate circulation of coolant based on the earlier
suggestions,  Make sure ignition timing is not running late. Late
timing and lean fuel mix can both contribute to running hot.
Actually, I think these are methods used in modern vehicles to bring
about fast warmups and to keep operation at high enough temperature to
obtain clean burning of fuel.

Charlie V.