[Farmall] M Starter Kit (Brushes and Bushings)

Barney Van De Weert bbvande at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 10:06:37 PDT 2012

H + M Starters are different will not interchange. I usally rebuild my own, but on most of these the feild coils are usally bad. It takes an impcat screwdriver usally to get them apart. I don't know were you live, but in NEOH there are a couple of good Dealers w/ electric service that fix them. I would NOT buy a rebuilt, but prefer to rebuild my own.

Barney Van De Weert