[AT] O.T. pipe size

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 20 14:31:30 PDT 2012

I need a section of pipe or tubing with an O.D. not greater than 2" with
an I.D. a little greater than 1 5/8".  This is for an Amateur Radio
tower.  The tubing between the antenna and rotator is 1 5/8". The peak
of the tower has a ring with a 2" I.D. and another about 2' down from
the peak.   A short piece of the unknown sized pipe/tubing will be
mounted between the rings and extending a little above the peak.  A
thrust bearing will be mounted at the top with the 1 5/8 passing through
and held by the bearing.

--
Don Bowen           KI6DIU