[AT] Tractor/Brush-hog

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jul 20 04:03:24 PDT 2012

Mike I think it was obvious what you meant.  I got it anyway.  I'd actually
want a 50 hp or greater to pull a 7 foot mower but I suspect a 40 hp rig
would pull it ok as long as it wasn't in really tough brush or something
like wire grass.   The only problem with 50+ HP tractors is the frames start
to get a little big and they become intimidating to folks not used to
running equipment.

Charlie