[AT] Was Texas now "alternative" brand tractors

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jul 19 06:20:04 PDT 2012

Mike,  I was there the day they derived my Dad's D-10 Allis.
It never looked like what I see at the tractor shows these days.
Oh it looked mighty good but it didn't have automotive paint and several
coats of clear coat on top.
It looked like it was intended to go to work.  Walk down the street out west
or down south and you'll
see cowboys and fellows who want to be cowboys.  It's pretty easy to tell
which is which.
Same goes for tractors.  I personally don't care what anyone does with their
stuff but restoring
something means taking it back to it's original form and function.

Charlie