[AT] Easier to Start?

Ben Wagner supera1948 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 05:54:47 PDT 2012

Yes, Dan, it was you.  I couldn't remember if you were on the Farmall or
AT list, and I couldn't find your original post in my email.

And you are still right: Farmalls will not run well at all without
D21s.  The tractor you suggested this fix on was the 1945 A.  It has run
well ever since.  My Super A did a similar stunt this winter. It was
backfiring, smoking, and sounding like a pile driver.  I replaced the
sparkplugs with four old D21's I had laying around, and it fired up
immediately and smoothed right out.  I keep a stash of D21's on hand
just for that reason!

Ben W.

>>> www.srstractor.com