[AT] Easier to Start?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jul 19 06:48:03 PDT 2012

On 7/19/2012 7:26 AM, charlie hill wrote:

> Ben if it ran without the choke using the other carb then the problem isn't
> in your air cleaner.
> there is still some sort of problem in that carb.
Maybe excessive wear on the throttle shaft is causing extra air to lean
out the fuel mixture?
Also I have never heard of the steel wool in those oil bath air cleaners
getting dirt in them. It always stays in the oil at the bottom of the
bowl. Although I guess in cases of extreme neglect the mud could build
up high enough but I have never seen it.

Ralph in Sask.