[AT] Was Texas now "alternative" brand tractors

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:44:18 PDT 2012

Cecil, it's going to come to a stop one way or the other because the few
folks left that are actually contributing to the economy are going to quit
or go broke. (For those of you that like to read
long novels read Ayn Rand's Novel _Atlas Shrugged_.  It was written in the
40's but as you read you'll think it was written last week.)    Folks that
work for the government, school teachers,
fire and police officers are ALL NECESSARY elements of society but their tax
dollars DO NOT contribute to the cost of paying all of those that don't
work.  The whole mess is going to collapse
and soon if something isn't done.  It CAN be fixed.  If the government will
roll back regulations, shut down a few agencies, get out of the way and let
people fish, farm, log and dig we CAN put enough folks to work to get out of
this mess but it'll never happen as long dogs can vote for free dog food.

I know some guys that built a small condominium complex about 06 or so.  The
place is only about 30 units.  They had to deal with 23 state, federal and
local agencies before they could
get the project completed.  The economy went flat before they got it
completed and sold and the 3 of them are sitting there today carrying the
cost of the project out of their pockets
except for the few units they managed to sell and a few more they rent out
for less than the cash flow required to support them.  That was before the
current administration!  Does anyone
think they are going to start another project anytime soon?

Yeah Spencer, I know, I'm over the line on what you want on this list.  I'm
sorry but this stuff needs to be said.

Charlie