[AT] Was Texas now "alternative" brand tractors

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Jul 18 09:59:05 PDT 2012

Case IH farm tractors are not made in the US. They are composed of parts
made in various places around the world. But they are not "re- branded"
anything. The compact diesel tractors in the 25-50 hp range are made for
Case IH by Shibaura in Japan. The larger tractors are all made by Case
and New Holland's parent company CNH Global N.V
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNH_%28company%29>

I can't speak to the other brands, as I was involved only with New
Holland before I retired.

Mike