[AT] now question on manufacturer of NH 617

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Wed Jul 18 07:36:38 PDT 2012

Contact New Holland technical support. They used to make most of the hay
equipment in Bakersfield, California. Then they closed that facility quite a
few years ago and relocated all production to New Holland, Pennsylvanis.
Currently I have NO idea where it is made, but the key is to talk to tech
support. I had to do that recently at AGCO on a Massey Ferguson tractor I
had problems with. It took a while, but they ultimately became very
responsive after some threats!My past experience with the semi-local
dealerships is that the sales people are happy to send the problems to their
contacts to help you in your search for answers on reasonably recent
equipment if it is JD, NH, CaseIH or Agco products. But if it is more than
20 years old, don't count on much....
            Grant Brians - Hollister,California vegetable, nuts and fruit
farmer