[AT] Easier to Start?

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 07:14:26 PDT 2012

Hello Ben and all,
Although I am a JD man, I have been watching this thread with a lot of interest.
Let me just tell you, I know how hard it is to crank those farmals. I
like the flywheel's that the Jd's have, but any hand crank can be a
real pain in the ass.
Yesterday, I went out to start my JD A. I literally cranked the livin
crap out of it.
So after about an hour trying to get it goin, I decided that enough
was enough, and left the petcocks open.
So this morning, I went out to meet someone that was going to pull me
behind the pickup. So I shut the petcocks, set my throttle, gave her a
wirl and away she went.
Just thought I'd throw my two sense in.
Take care,
Tyler

On 7/16/12, charlie hill <charliehill at embarqmail.com> wrote:
> Well you flatter me by saying I'm always right on.  I'm wish it were true.
> Anyway that has been my experience with Zenith and M-S carbs.  I hope I'm
> right.
> If not it won't be much lost but a little bit of your time.
>
> Charlie

Check out my youtube channel, and spread the word!
http://www.youtube.com/tylerthetechy/