[AT] Are we alive?

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Mon Jul 16 19:38:53 PDT 2012

Charlie,

I have a friend who owns a car dealership and she's told me about some of
the risks that business confronts her with.  But no matter it seems that I
can always reply "but yes the farmer has all of those risks to face and
the weather besides.  And to the farmer weather doesn't just mean the loss
of a days business but can mean the loss of a whole years worth."  Sorry
to hear how your' experience with farming went.

Dudley