[AT] Are we alive?

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sun Jul 15 14:54:14 PDT 2012

Ken,
     I have some good corn........I also have an elk steak.  But the elk
is carrying it right now.
     Corn on the grille fixed like you say is really good.  I never have
any leftovers, so I cannot comment there.
     We have cooled from 96 clear down to 92F in the last couple hours.
I may have to hunt up a jacket!!!!
Ron Cook
Salix, IA