[AT] Are we alive?

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sat Jul 14 17:09:08 PDT 2012

Dudley,
     Exactly right!!!!  The hot dry got the peas here and my potatoes
are shooter marble size.  Need to be just a little larger so I don't use
up so many.:-) I am not sure about the carrots as I have not looked at
them.  We have been eating beets for about a week and I am afraid I will
have them all gone too soon.  Love those things.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA