[AT] Are we alive?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Jul 14 17:18:25 PDT 2012

Ron,

Thanks.  That doesn't sound good at all. I'm so removed from farming I don't know when
crop insurance kicks in any more. Do you happen to know? I seem to recall being told in
years past that the new hybrid corn would kind of go into "sleep" mode until moisture
arrived. That may have been a false sales pitch.  Also that may have been true but not at
certain times.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson