[AT] Are we alive?

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sat Jul 14 15:10:31 PDT 2012

Charlie,
     Now that you have mentioned it, I have not notice much in the line
of mosquitoes.  There were a very few in June, but I have not noticed
any as of late.  Sure sign of drought.
No waterholes for them to hatch out of.  Can't say I miss the
mosquitoes, but a rain would be most welcome.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA