[AT] Are we alive?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jul 14 13:20:22 PDT 2012

Mattias,  after I read your earlier message the sun came out here.  I went
out and fired up my tractor and started to mow the little area in front of
the house, maybe a tenth of an acre or so.  By the time I was making the
last pass the rain came again and wet my shirt before I could get in the
house.  On top of that a few of those little mosquitoes came in with me and
are looking for a soft spot to bite right now.
We had 3 1/2 inches of rain last weekend in a storm.  Then it turned back to
near 100 degree days for 3 days, then we got another 1 1/2" of rain, then a
few cool(er) (mid 80's to low 90's days) now another 1" in the last 24
hours.  I just dumped the gauge before I mowed and now it's pouring again.
Supposed to get back in the 100's again this week.

Typical summer.  If you don't like the weather just wait a while.

Charlie