[Farmall] New Manifold for 1949H

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Jul 13 03:27:42 PDT 2012

I have heard that most of the less expensive tractor manifolds come from
China and are frequently not a good fit or otherwise problematic -
pinholes in the casting, cracks, mounting holes not lined up, etc. If
you have a choice, I would recommend something that you can get locally
and return/exchange if it isn't right. Even a good used manifold
(obtained locally) that fits would be better than a brand new one that
doesn't.

Mike