[AT] antique tractors in the Alabama surf

Will Powell william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Tue Jul 10 10:52:00 PDT 2012

Yes, I've seen what happens to a vehicle after the tide comes in on it. I would have never tried to save that guys vehicle. Now instead of just one rust bucket there will be 4 to 5. You can be sure that every one of the volunteers won't be so helpful the next time after they see what happens to their vehicles.