[AT] OT: Dealerships

Mike Meulenberg meulenms at gmx.com
Mon Jul 9 14:15:54 PDT 2012

I too hate going to dealerships, the trend around here at least is to make into mini luxury day spas. There is a chevy Buick/GMC/ Caddy dealer near us that has a place for the ladies to get there hair and nails done, a fancy coffee shop, wirelesss internet etc. I can't help but think while I'm leaning on the granite counter top explaining the problem to the service writer that someone, namely me. is paying for all this.
Mike M