[AT] OT: Check the grounds

weeksh at att.net weeksh at att.net
Mon Jul 9 13:00:54 PDT 2012

In Georgia, at least 19 out of 20 of them are rip off artists.  Same goes
for most of the chain operated repair places around here as well.  I
assume they are rip offs until proven otherwise.

I have enough experience to spot them almost instantly so do not get
taken very often.  However, I do not understand how people that do not
know better can afford to use them for anything.

I will not buy buy parts from them unless there is no other source.

Howrd in GA