[AT] OT: Car Cleaning tip

Phil Vorwerk - UCU Inc pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Sat Jul 7 19:31:50 PDT 2012

OK, here's the link to where I bought my filters (no affiliation whatsoever)

http://www.spadepot.com/shop/Pre-Fresh-Spa-Pool-Water-Fill-Filter-P784C635.a
spx

It does just screw on the end of a garden hose; I use one in line with a
power washer.

I half remembered the price right. $30.00 for the first one, add a second
one for an additional $20.00. It ends up working a lot better and costs less
per use than the Mr. Clean system I had tried.

Phil