[AT] OT: sleeper air

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Jul 7 11:00:58 PDT 2012

Ron:
Does it have a solenoid valve that opens to allow freon to the sleeper
evaporator?  If so, it might just be a bad connection or wiring
problem.   I have not had that much problems with expansion valves...
However, I may be having one on my big van...
If there is no temp change on your lines, then there is probably no
freon circulating.  I would look for a valve on the lines going to the
back or where they tee off the main line.

Cecil in OKla