[AT] OT: sleeper air

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sat Jul 7 08:52:13 PDT 2012

Yesterday it was hot enough that I decided to run the sleeper air in my
Freightliner to augment the cab air.  I have not run that sleeper air
for a few years, I suppose.  3, maybe 4.

No cooling happening there!  Apparently no refrigerant passing through
the evaporator at all.  No hot nor cold line to the touch. Do you
suppose that expansion valve is stuck or plumb plugged up with foreign
matter?  That has to be where the problem lies.  Some disassembly
required, I think.

Front air works good, I just wanted to turn it into a meat locker, I
guess.:-)

Ron Cook
Salix, IA