[AT] Uncovered train

Joe Hazewinkel jahaze at aol.com
Mon Jul 2 04:11:51 PDT 2012

Has anyone heard about the late 1800's train that was found buried in Florida last week?  I can't link the story here, but if you search the hearaldtribune.com website it should be easy to find.  The story was published on June 25th.

Pretty cool, it sounds like they were reclaiming an old mine and found this thing buried under a bunch of sand.  They figure it must have been buried before WWII or it would have been scrapped out.  I'm only a few miles away for the next couple of days, but going to see it is not in my plans.

Enjoy, Joe

Sent from my iPhone just for you