[AT] B&S coil

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Sun Jul 1 16:13:19 PDT 2012

Charlie, if its electronic ignition, there isn't an easy way to test the
primary. I left Don's original post below. He states that it is a mid
70s and he's cleaned the points. So........ He would have the capability
of checking the primary. Depending on flywheel configuration, he might
be able to upgrade it to electronic ignition with the newer coil. Doug T