[AT] OT: Car Cleaning tip

Phil Vorwerk pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Sun Jul 1 11:15:35 PDT 2012

No, you're not out of tune; I should have explained better.  It's a black
Mercedes SL 500.  I had posted the same thing on the BenzWorld forums and I
thought "ya know, I bet there might be some people on ATIS that would find
this useful too"  So I copy and pasted my post from there, but I really
should have modified my post better.  Sorry about that.

Phil