[AT] DC Case

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Tue Jan 17 16:12:27 PST 2012

The picture is either a 39 or a 40 DC.  I can't see what the instrument
panel looks like to tell you which year it is.  Clutch lever is on the
right on this one.    Note it has flanged axles, and not the adjustable
axles like on the later ones.  It also has 36" rear wheels with split
rims.    The straight pipe was optional equipment.   Standard equipment
was an open manifold.   You could also get a muffler, but that probably
cost an extra $1.75 or so.