[AT] Hello???

Dan Glass dglass at numail.org
Sun Jan 8 05:31:53 PST 2012

I don't know if you bought a new power supply or not but I had one go
bad on an old computer and couldn't find one locally so I went to the
companies website and found out they are warrantied for as long as you
have the computer.  I called them up and they sent me a new one free.
Since then I haven't found one that wasn't covered under warranty
since.   I think several components have long warranties but we don't
think to check.