[AT] ATIS outage

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Jan 30 18:08:36 PST 2012

Just a quick update: -  Late Friday night the ATIS server went down. A
disk had went bad. Fortunately I had anticipated the outage because some
of the disk parameters were beginning to look bad(What did we do before
SMART parameters???).  So I already had the disks in hand (got them
Wednesday) - just hadn't installed them yet though. Unfortunately I
__HAD__ to go out of town Saturday morning. There was no re-scheduling
that trip. I tried to finish the job before I had to leave Saturday
morning but I only got 50% finished. So I finished fixing it late Sunday
when I returned.

Sorry for the outage and the delay in repairing. Let me know if you see
any hiccups or issues, but I think everything should be exactly as it
was late Friday before the outage.

Spencer