[Farmall] 55 years and counting

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Mon Jan 30 07:22:34 PST 2012

One of the tractor salesmen I deal with here in California has worked for
the same tractor dealership for 56 years. He is still active and successful.
I asked him if he planned to keep working for quite a while yet and he said,
naturally I do. His wife apparently likes his continued employment too....
          Grant Brians
          Hollister,California vegetable, nuts and fruit farmer